Trustworthy St. Louis Family Law Attorneys
Representing Clients in St. Louis County & Surrounding Areas
Family law problems are exceptionally difficult because the effects of are far-reaching. A divorce can have implications that affect your finances, your living situation, and your most precious personal relationships, and these effects can be felt for a lifetime.
What Makes Kallen Law Firm, LLC the Right Choice for You?
- We have more than 45 years of combined experience as family law attorneys for clients from the St. Louis, MO metropolitan area.
- Our goal is to help you put your legal problems behind you, allowing your family to move forward to a stable and happy future.
- We have helped protect the rights of hundreds of clients and their families throughout the state of Missouri.
- We are highly recommended by past clients and take pride in our "individualized" approach to representation.
Contact our St. Louis family lawyers to learn more. Fill out the form or call us at 314-441-7793 to start your FREE initial consultation. We serve clients in Chesterfield, St. Charles, and surrounding areas.
Family Law Attorneys with Common Sense & Experience
In working with complex family law matters, legal skill and knowledge are necessary to solve problems correctly. Most family lawyers in Missouri learn a little bit about family law in law school, but the work that aspiring attorneys do in law school tends to be heavy on writing and research. It is one thing to read the laws, case studies, and precedents, but in the real world, every one of those cases represents a real Plaintiff and a real Defendant. For a family law attorney, every case represents a real family.
Handling More Than Divorce
We also work with clients on issues related to:
- Appeals in family courts
- Child support & collection
- Same-sex marriage and civil unions
- Custody and visitation
- Relocation of children
- Pre and postmarital agreements
Whatever the issue, our St. Louis family law attorneys will tailor an approach to meet your specific needs. We always strive to resolve matters out of court to spare our clients the time and expense of a trial. However, when an aggressive approach is necessary, our family lawyers in Missouri are always prepared for litigation.
45+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
Weekend & Evening Hours Available by Appointment
Husband & Wife Team to Help You Better Understand Both Sides of Your Case
Flexible Payment Plans for Your Budget
Thousands of Clients Represented